Remote Learning Autumn 2020
See a small sample of some of the work completed on Google Classrooms by Year 4. They worked very hard across all subjects and showed incredible determination - well done Year 4.
Comments from pupils in Year 4:
- "I have learned to use Google Classrooms better. I enjoyed describing my dragon in English. I liked my teacher teaching me still"
- "I have learned about in reading detectives... fronted adverbials, direct speech, adverbials, noun phrases."
- "I have learnt how type better and use Google classroom. In history about the pyramids and mummification. In Art I learned how to draw a dragon because I used YouTube to help me, I have learnt more joined up handwriting in kinetic letters too."
- "I have learnt how to code and use Google classroom. In my English lessons I have learnt how to use quotes when answering a question and how to use fronted adverbials. In Maths, I have learned how to answer questions on White Rose."
- "I have learned a lot the last 2-weeks and it has developed a lot and I am very grateful that my teacher has put all this effort into this."
- "In science I learned that if you put vinegar, water, milk and squash in a bowl. If you leave them there they will evaporate but milk and the water you have throw in the bin."
Year 4 Remote Learning timetable - Google Classrooms
Comments from parents:
- "Mr Reilly has been absolutely fantastic throughout these last 2 weeks. We really have appreciated all his effort, his patience, his persistence and his hard work. Moorlands should be very proud of Mr Reilly."
- "My child has been able to develop her IT skills whilst doing her normal lessons. Overall, she has thoroughly enjoyed being online and doing the work especially Art, History and Science."
- "Just to say a massive thank you to Mr Reilly, it really has been great. I wasn't a fan at all to begin with but its actually given me confidence on the computer."
- "Thanks to Moorlands and Mr Reilly for all the efforts over the last couple of weeks."
- "Again, thank you so much for implementing Google Classrooms and structuring the day."
A sample of work completed on Google Classrooms Remote Learning