Pupils have the opportunity to develop their physical skills throughout their time at Moorlands:
- From Year 2 pupils go swimming at Wednesbury Leisure Centre, this is at least for a half term each year.
- A gymnastic specialist teaches pupils from Reception to Year 6. Pupils have attended Gymnastics competitions and the school can offer a Gymnastic after school club.
- The Albion Foundation provides the school with Invasion game skills for pupils from Year 2.
- After school clubs for football and multi-skills are provided.
- The school has 4 table tennis tables that pupils can use at break time and dinner times.
- In the Key Stage 1 playground pupils have access to an all weathered pitch for football and fixed gymnastic equipment. These are used throughout the day.