Lunch Time Supervisors Positions
1 permanent and 1 relief position
Band B, SCP 9 to 13, £15,396 to £16,491 pro rata (£7.98 to £8.54 per hour)
5 hours per week 12.15-1.15 pm term time only
We are seeking a lunchtime supervisor who is energetic, positive and calm to join our friendly team.
Successful applicants will:
- be effective communicators with young people and a positive role model
- have the confidence to reinforce school expectations whilst forming positive relationships with adults & children.
- have the necessary confidence and patience if they are required to work with young children in need of particular support whilst eating & playing.
- be energetic, physically active, fun and demonstrate positive play skills and interaction with our children.
- willingness to organise games and activities.
We welcome visits from prospective candidates. Please contact the school office on 0121 556 0352 to arrange a visit.
Application forms are available from and returnable to:
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website. All completed application forms must be returned either by post or delivered directly to the school office. Interested applicants can contact the school on 0121 556 0352
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd January 2018
Shortlisting: Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 29th January 2018